The Journal of Studies in International Education (JSIE) is the premiere forum for higher education administrators, educators, researchers and policy makers interested in research, reviews, and case studies on all facets of the internationalization of higher education— the driving innovative element shaping higher education today. Each issue brings together the concepts, strategies and approaches of internationalization, the internationalization of the curriculum and the teaching and learning process, exchanges and study abroad, and issues surrounding international students and cross-border delivery of education.
Among the topics that JSIE focuses on are:
- Internationalization of higher education
- Globalization and international higher education
- International cooperation in higher education
- National and transnational policies for internationalization in higher education
- Strategic institutional management of internationalization
- International exchange programs
- Internationalization of teaching, learning and research
- Internationalization of the Curriculum
- Study Abroad
- Mobility of students and academic staff
- Cooperation and competition
- Cross-border delivery of education
The Journal of Studies in International Education is published on behalf of the European Association for International Education (EAIE).