This application shows readers which data repositories have data for the article that they are reading, and gives one-click access to that data.Read More
Enter your login details for Current Biology below. If you do not already have an account you will need to register here.
Current Biology is widely valued among life scientists for its unique blend of important research papers and informed, lively commentary. Published every 2 weeks, the journal delivers exciting primary research from all areas of biology, from molecular biology to evolution. Current Biology also features timely Dispatches - commentary by leading experts on the latest advances - as well as valuable full-length reviews and a vibrant magazine section that includes news, analysis and opinion, profiles of leading scientists and institutions, and informative, accessible guides to notable topics in biology.
Current Biology features research and commentary in all areas of biology, such as:
- Cell Biology, including Cell Signaling, Cell Cycle Regulation and Apoptosis;
- Developmental Biology;
- Cellular and Systems Neuroscience;
- Cancer Biology;
- Gene Expression, including Genomics and Proteomics;
- DNA and RNA Metabolism, including Transcription and Translation;
- Plant Biology;
- Microbiology; and
This journal supports the following content innovations
- Database Linking Tool
- Gene Expression Omnibus Linked Data
This application presents readers with additional information on Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO) entities tagged by the article's author(s), and links out to the full record at GEO.Read More
- Interactive Map Viewer
This application allows readers to interactively explore Google Maps (KML/KMZ files) submitted with the article, and to download the original data files.Read More
- Neuroimaging Data
This application allows readers to interactively explore analyzed neuroimaging data submitted with the article, and to download the original data files.
- Context Odor Presentation during Sleep Enhances Memory in Honeybees
Hanna Zwaka | Ruth Bartels | …
- Uncertainty in the Timing of Origin of Animals and the Limits of Precision in Molecular Timescales
Mario dos Reis | Yuttapong Thawornwattana | …
- Sensorimotor Decision Making in the Zebrafish Tectum
Alison J. Barker | Herwig Baier
- Life Histories of Symbiotic Rhizobia and Mycorrhizal FungiR. Ford Denison | E. Toby Kiers
- Autism spectrum disorderUta Frith | Francesca Happé
- A New Horned Dinosaur Reveals Convergent Evolution in Cranial Ornamentation in CeratopsidaeCaleb M. Brown | Donald M. Henderson
- Single-Neuron Responses in Humans during Execution and Observation of ActionsRoy Mukamel | Arne D. Ekstrom | ...
- The Genetics of Human Adaptation: Hard Sweeps, Soft Sweeps, and Polygenic AdaptationJonathan K. Pritchard | Joseph K. Pickrell | ...
- Mechanisms of Chromosomal InstabilitySarah L. Thompson | Samuel F. Bakhoum | ...